need help asap

Visit this forum if you need advice with the set up of your tactic or if you want to share your own tactic.
username in use
nieuwkomer
nieuwkomer
OSM name: afcbv
Favoriete club:

need help asap

Post by username in use » 13 Aug 2017, 08:48

hello, i played against a stronger team and i was the away team, his formation was 433b, wing play, yes offside, zonal marking, and i played with 442b, passing game, no offside, man marking. passing(66), style (77) tempo(67) and careful tackling because every time i play with anything other than that my players get red cards and get injured, my line tactics are attackers (attack only), mid(stay in position), def(defend deep). i was on a training camp he was not and we drew 1-1 tho he had more shots and ball possession! i'm gonna play against him in the cup final and i'll be the home side and i really need help cuz this time he will go on a training camp and his best player will be back from injury! the game is in 2 days HEEELLLPPP 😂

naabje
rookie
rookie
OSM name: danny-lwd
Favoriete club:

Post by naabje » 16 Aug 2017, 00:04

Hard to say now, show us your team and tactics you use then we can help you further.

susanav
rookie
rookie
OSM name: susanav
First name: Susane
Favoriete club: Interi

Post by susanav » 02 Jan 2019, 16:18

I think this app has a lot of useful information for tactics of OSM. It seems to have a lot of information and 500+ downloads.

Check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... gerTactics.