Problems loading multiple OSM maps onto Basecamp

Visit this forum if you need advice with the set up of your tactic or if you want to share your own tactic.
depprussell
nieuwkomer
nieuwkomer
OSM name: Online Soccer Manage
First name: Russell
Favoriete club:

Problems loading multiple OSM maps onto Basecamp

Post by depprussell » 07 Jul 2018, 16:40

Hi,

I had downloaded a section of tiles in Eastern Europe, and installed the map onto Basecamp using the osm_generic_windows.exe file, and had no problems. I then used Javawa GMTK to rename the map to OSM Eastern Europe, and also gave it a new id, and that seemed to work fine. I was also able to transfer the map from Basecamp onto my Nuvi. Now, when I try to install another OSM map (for Great Britain) using another osm_generic_windows.exe file, I get an error message saying:
OSM generic Routable is already installed.
Click "OK" to remove the previous version and continue installation, or click "Cancel" to cancel this update. My question is why I am getting this error message when I have renamed the map to another name. I do have a folder: C:\garmin\Maps\Worldwide Garmin A Z Routable\OSM generic routable , but that dates back to 2017, and I can't tell exactly what's in it--my guess is that its the world map that comes with Basecamp, and it was there when I installed the Eastern Europe OSM, and did not cause any problems. What should I do?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.osm.org/viewtopic.php?id=62563
Online Video Production Studio

Thanks!